Happy Pongal 2021 in India: From Thursday, 14 January 2021 To Sunday, 17 January 2021Pongal, also spelled as Poṅkal, is also connected to Thai Pongal which is also spelled Tai Pongal, is a multi-day Harvest celebration celebrated by the South Indian, especially the Tamil society. It is recognized at the commencement of the period Tai according to the Tamil solar program, and this is totally about 14th January. It is committed to the Sun deity, the Lord Surya, and matches to Makar Sankranti, the harvest festivity under various geographical titles observed everywhere in India. This festival is celebrated with the same joy and people dress up in traditional clothes, especially the women's wear kurta with palazzo pants that is in vogue these days.
The 4 days of the Pongal celebration are known as
- Bhogi Pongal,
- Mamata Sankranti or Surya Pongal,
- Kanumu Pongal, and
- Mattu Pongal.
To identify the celebration, the Pongal sweet preparation is made, initially granted to the gods and goddesses (goddess Pongal), accompanied seldom with a present to the cows, and then partaken by the family. Festive recognition includes coloring cows and their antlers, ritual immersion, and cavalcades. It is traditionally an occurrence for enhancing rice powder-based kolam art pieces, extending prayers in the house, synagogues, coming collectively with relatives and buddies, and swapping gifts to restore cultural ties of solidarity. People usually jazz up in different and beautiful kurta with skirt outfits that are a perfect match of traditional and contemporary and even suits the current era fashion.
History of PongalThe Pongal celebration is considered in an engraving in the Viraraghava synagogue devoted to Lord Vishnu in Thiruvallur, Chennai. Attributed to the Chola king Kulottunga 1, the writing represents a concession of home to the synagogue for commemorating the yearly Pongal celebrations.
According to Andrea Gutiérrez – a critic of Sanskrit and Tamil customs, the history of the Pongal food in a joyful and spiritual setting can be ascertained to at least the Chola age. It arises in various manuals and writings with alternative orthographies. In old records, it resembles Pongal, tiruponakam, ponakam, tiruponakam, and alike terms. A few of the significant Hindu synagogue writings from the Chola Dynasty to the Vijayanagara Empire times incorporate complete instructions which are basically related to the Pongal recipes of the current period. For the alterations in spices and relativistic sums of the components. Additionally, the words ponakal, ponkam, and its prefixed alternatives have involved either the gala Pongal food by itself as "Prasadam", or the Pongal food as a portion of the whole Thali. These were a portion of the generous presents obtained and followed by free association messes in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh Hindu synagogues both as celebration food or to sojourners each day.
Outfits at Idalia
Outfits at Idalia are segmented according to the variety that we have to offer. Our patterns and trims are unique in nature and can hardly be found somewhere else. Our colors are very lively and our outfits are very comfortable.
- Peach Kurta With Gharara And Dupatta: This peach round neck kurta of ours has 3 quarter sleeves and arrives with gota work detailing, and appears with a gharara, and a dupatta. The most suitable outfit for your Pongal day celebrations as it addresses you with satisfactory feels while commuting from one place to another and engaging with people the entire day.
- Mustard and Sage green kurta set: The complete and the most convenient kurta set for you to diminish on this year's Pongal. This Mustard and sage green kurta set of ours has a round neck, comes with a three quarter sleeves kurta, and additionally, arrives with a palazzo pant, thread work detailing, and tassels hanging.
- Gold print peplum kurta set: This gold print peplum kurta set from Idalia arrives with three-quarter sleeves, gota work detailing, and appears with a widened white solid palazzo. This is a totally unprecedented variety of kurta set, that you can wear for Pongal and be all relaxed and enjoying your festivities in it.
- Hand Block Lemon Yellow Kurta With Palazzo: This Hand Block Lemon Yellow Kurta comes with a high collar neck, possesses elbow sleeves, appears with princess cut detailing work, and appears with a Union of a pair of palazzos. This is a coalition wear outfit that is extremely a proper fit for your festival meetings.
- Mehandi Green Anarkali Kurta With Pink Printed Frilled Dupatta: This Mehendi green Anarkali kurta set of ours has a modern appearance to it and will present you to attain out from the average. Our outfit comes with a V neck Anarkali Kurta, holds elbow sleeves with Gota work detailing that arrives with a pink imprinted frilled dupatta.
At Idalia, you can find a variety of outfit options to choose from. All our outfits are available in various sizes. We provide top-notch quality outfits with in trend trims, prints, and patterns. You are definitely to return to our site after purchasing one time, just for the quality and product type that we have to offer.
Aside from the mentioned outfits, there is a tremendous variety of outfits ready for one to select and purchase. You can additionally obtain western wear at our online portal that is similarly unusual in terms of design and garment type. You can likewise find dupattas that can coordinate with your trappings and attach a glam appearance to your outfit.
At Idalia, our stylists support us to make our design diverse as they produce trappings based on different up-to-date choices. You can buy women kurta sets to kurtas & from tops and tunics online to jumpsuits, western wear, we have it all combined individually for you at our online gateway. We help you in attaining your everyday dresses powerful and reliable. Our design brand recognizes the heart of Indian ladies. Also, we are an online label whose garments are "Made in India". Like every other festival celebrated in India, Pongal is also celebrated with the same level of joy and excitement. Buy Indian traditional dresses online from our online portal that are a perfect fit for your Pongal celebrations. You can buy from our website and furthermore locate us on online entrances such as Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Limeroad, and Paytm. We wish you all a very happy and safe Pongal, this year!