Each and everyone dresses up on these 5 days of Diwali. Dressing up and going to each other's places and exchanging sweets and gifts are the rituals that are performed every year. It is said to be auspicious when one wears good, traditional, and brand new outfits on these 5 days of Diwali. People mostly prefer to buy and wear designer kurta sets online India for the festivities.
The five days of Diwali
- Day 1: Dhanteras- Dhanteras is also recognized as Dhanatrayodashi signifies the 1st day of the celebration of Diwali. This day is amalgamated with wealth and fulfillment. The word Dhanteras is formed of two notions - 'Dhan' expresses wealth or property and 'Teras' describes the thirteenth day of the Krishna Paksha, the vicious point of the Lunar Month. This time of Dhanteras is estimated as the most favorable day for purchasing jewelry. It is considered that purchasing precious commodities such as Adornments, Gem stones, Silver commodities, and Gold items on this day of Dhanteras delivers money and victory to one's place.
- Day 2: Kali Chaudas- The 2nd day of Diwali is recognized as Kali Chaudas. In some parts of the country, India is simply known as the Choti Diwali, the day before Diwali. On this day, God Krishna is recognized to have destroyed the demon Narakasur, protecting the world from fright. It is also noted that one should shape his/her body with anointing to relieve themselves of tiredness. People normally have a bath and unwind so that Diwali can be acknowledged amidst full strength and loyalty. One should not light diyas or step out on that time, and rather sojourn at their place and stay. Notwithstanding, in present nowadays, on Choti Deepawali, people visit each other's places to communicate good wishes for a Happy and Prosperous Diwali following with exchanging of gifts and sweets.
- Day 3: Diwali- On the 1st day of this celebration, families come together for Lakshmi pujan, a tribute to Goddess Lakshmi, accompanied by mouth-watering feasts and firework. The 3rd day of this festival is truly termed as Diwali/ Dipavali, where Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped, with God Ganesha. People light diyas in their apartments, and communities all-surpassing India with tonnes of crackers and pixie glow. After entreating Goddess Mahalakshmi in the eventide with relatives, people visit synagogues, gurudwaras, and also shrines to illumine lights. They also interchange sweets in the sort of prasad.
- Day 4: New year- This is the initial day of the brand-new year when colleagues and relatives tour with gifts and most loving intentions for this period of the fresh year. This day is apprehended as Saal Mubarak by the Parsis and the Gujaratis.
- Day 5: Bhai Dooj- The 5th day of Diwali merrymakings is understood as the Bhai Dooj or Bhai Beej or Bhai Tika or Bhai Fota. On this day, the bros see their sis, and the sis renown and make desserts especially in the identification of their bros, wishing for a fabulous, brilliant, wholesome life and a great triumph for them.
Wearing good outfits and looking presentable and traditional on these % days of Diwali is what every female wants. And to fulfill this wish of theirs's we at Idalia, have come up with a range of ethnic outfits that has a touch of modern trends just to keep you all in trend and stand out in the crowd. It is even mandatory for you to buy new trendy outfits for yourself every year in order to stay in trend and stand out from the crowd.
When it comes to festivals and festivities, there's a lot to prepare and also to perform rituals. Hence, it is mandatory to buy outfits that are perfect in fit, the colors need to be energetic and they should even look new and trendy. Outfits that you wear on the festival days needs to be comfortable, light to carry as well as heavy in looks. And such outfits can be found on our online gateway. Buy designer ethnic wear online from Idalia not just for yourself but your friends and family too. Given below are the five outfits from our wide range of traditional outfit collection for your five days of Diwali celebration and festivities:
Almond Kurta Set With Salmon Dupatta: This asymmetric almond kurta has a round V Neck comes with 3 quarter sleeves and has gota detailing on kurta as well as on dupatta and arrives with palazzo pants. This is the best fit for the first day of Diwali that is Dhanteras as the color suits the occasion pretty well and it would look great when it comes to visiting people. The dupatta is very unique and it would make you stand out.
Black Printed Kurta Set With Sage Green Dupatta: This black printed kurta of ours has a round neck and comes with 3 quarter sleeves, some gota detailing, and a pair of pants uniting with a sage green dupatta. This kurta gives a complete festive and party look to the outfit and can be worn on the day of Kali Chaudas or any other of the 5 days of Diwali.
Pink Printed Kurta Set: This pink printed kurta has a V neck comes with three-quarter sleeves has gota detailing, and arrives with a printed Kalidar skirt. This is something very unique and is in trend these days hence, this long kurta with skirt online is the best fit for the main Diwali day celebrations. The color is also subtle and the print is also festive.
Peach Kurta With Gharara And Dupatta: Our peach round neck kurta has 3 quarter sleeves and comes with gota detailing and arrives with a gharara and a dupatta. The best outfit for your New year's day as it makes you feel comfortable while traveling to places and meeting people the whole day.
- Pink Bandhani Print Flashed Dress: Pink Bandhani dress is a printed dress that has a round neck, full sleeves. It comes with gota detailing, and hand embroidery on Choli, with a flared hem. The best for Bhai dooj as you visit your brother and it is even comfortable for you to be on the whole day.
At Idalia, our designers encourage us to make our idea different as they design trappings based on different up-to-date alternatives. From kurta & long kurta with palazzo pants online to jumpsuits, western wear to tops & tunics, we have it all consolidated solely for you at our online portal. We assist you in reaching your conventional outfits active and accurate. Our label identifies the essence of Indian women. Also, we are an online brand whose clothes are "Made in India". You can obtain from our website and also see us on online portals such as Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Limeroad & Paytm. Have a happy buying time with us and a very safe and Happy Diwali to you and your family!