Bhai Dooj 2020 in Maharashtra: Monday, 16 November 2020
Bhai dooj is celebrated on the 5th day of Diwali. Bhai Dooj even signifies the conclusion of Diwali gaieties. It is celebrated to mark the brother-sister relationship and the love between the two. Bhai dooj celebrations are similar to that of Raksha Bandhan. The females wear Indian traditional dresses when they visit their brothers for the festivities. It is time to celebrate with your loved and close ones and hence, you need to doll up with some good as well as comfy clothes as well.
Bhai Dooj is a prominent Hindu celebration when women urge the Lord for magnificent and prosperous days for their bros. Bhai Dooj is a celebration that acknowledges the timeless connection among numerous Brothers and sisters. At this celebration, the sisters request to Lord's for their brother's lifetime persistence, his progress, and his good fitness. And in repayment, the brother's appeal to fulfill their responsibilities of taking care, and embracing their sis.
With a festive season that almost goes all around the year in India, the females whine about what to wear every time. And to actually eliminate the fuss, Idalia has come up with a range of modernized ethnic wear that suits all your celebrations. People, especially females, buy kurta sets online for this occasion so they look all festive ready when it comes to visiting their brother for Bhai dooj. Pairing our outfits with your favorite accessories would give a whole different look to your Bhai dooj attire.
Family gatherings are planned to commemorate the day. Who fancies to look monotonous on these exceptional days? On such a festive happening, your outfit must exhibit great vibes, grace, and convey a delicate appeal. It is necessary for you to buy outfits that are good and bought according to your likings as the outfit also plays a role in deciding your mood for the rest of the celebration hours. But, at Idalia, we guarantee a good uplifted mood as we have designed our outfits in such a way that it will upscale your celebrations and will be done in a good mood because of the lively and energetic hues and patterns that will keep you uplifted completely.
Mythicism is shared when it comes to talking about the history of Bhai Dooj. A base story for the Bhai Dooj festival is that Lord Krishna's sis Subhadra welcomed him with an aarti, tika, sweets, and flower laurels following he defeated the demon head Narakasur.
According to some, Yamraj, the Lord of the deceased, went and converged with his sister on this very day. Yamraj's sis, Yami, she is additionally known as the Yamuna, addressed Yamraj with an aarti, that indicates something that destroys evil and after stamping tika on his countenance, presented him with sweets. In acknowledgment, Yamraj granted her a gift that indicated his honor and concern for her. Influenced by Yamuna's passion, Yamraj declared that any bro who would receive an aarti and tika from his sis on this very day should never be frightened of expiring. This is additionally the cause after the ceremony denoting named "Yama Dwitiya" in a few segments of the country.
Other names for Bhai Dooj festival
- Bhai Dooj is utilized by the characters in North India.
- Bhatri Ditya is adopted by the people in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Bhau Beej or Bhav Bij is frequently applied by the Marathi's and the Gujarati's.
- Bhai Phonta is the title given by the Bengalis.
- Bhai Tika is the word utilized by the people in Nepal for this celebration.
Outfits for Bhai dooj celebration
Ere you go on a window-shopping frolic, have a look on our website and see what’s warm in this term to provide you a jaw-dropping appearance. You can opt for kurta sets, or kurta with palazzo pants, or kurta with dupattas for such an occasion. A variety of assortment is available when it comes to prints, colors, and patterns for your festivities.
Mentioned below are a few outfits from our vast range for you to have a look at. For more options, you can visit our website and go through various prints, patterns, and vibrant hues for you to decide the outfit from.
- Baby Pink Printed Kurta With Gold Print Skirt: Our baby pink printed kurta has a boat neck and comes with full sleeves, gota detailing on, and white gold printed skirt. This is the most comfortable outfit when it comes to visiting your brother's place or going out together.
- Camel Khadi Gold Print Kurta Set With White Dupatta: Our camel gold print kurta has a round V neck, and comes with three-quarter sleeves accompanying by a set of pants & dupatta including tassels. This is a minimal subtle color dress that is comfortable for your whole day outing and festivities.
- Gold Print Anarkali Kurta: Our gold print Anarkali kurta comes with a closed Chinese collar that has three-quarter sleeves, gota detailing, and is an ankle-length kurta with a flared hem. You can buy this Anarkali kurta online from our portal that is a bit heavy Anarkali kurta but is comfortable too at the same time for you to carry it along for a whole day of celebrations.
- Black Gold Printed Kurta Set: This black gold printed kurta has a round V-Neck with three quarter bell sleeves, and comes with Gota detailing, and also with a pair of printed palazzo pants. The easiest and comfortable kurta set for your Bhai dooj celebrations. The sleeves in this kurta set are unique and in trend these days that will give you a different look.
- Black Solid Rayon Kurta Set With Nude Art Silk Dupatta: This rayon Solid black Colour Kurta comes with a V Neck Mandarin Collar, Full Sleeves, and Thread Detailing and also with a pair of Palazzo Pants and also a nude color Silk Dupatta that has tassel detailing. This is not so heavy but traditional printed kurta with palazzo set that can be worn for your festivities that only includes visiting your brother.
Our outfits are so reliable and made out of top-notch quality materials that you would definitely come back to purchase from our website again and again. Our shipping facilities are also nice and there are several payment portals for your convenience. Our outfits are available in many sizes and can also be the best gifting option when it comes to gifting your girls for any special occasion or just randomly because we all love our girls right?
Dress up like a diva for this year's Diwali celebration and make your celebrations memorable with our brand. At Idalia, our creators support us to make our designer ethnic wear concepts a tad unusual as they produce trappings based on distinctive and up-to-date choices. From kurta set & kurta with pants online to jumpsuits, western wear to dresses, we have it all solidified individually for you at our online gateway. We support you in relinquishing your favorite trappings productive and reliable. Our brand knows the nature of Indian women. Also, we are an online label whose threads are "Made in India". You can collect outfits from our portal and additionally see us on online gateways such as Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Limeroad & Paytm. Have a pleasant purchasing time with us and a very secure and Happy Bhai Dooj to you and your brother!