In several parts of India, Dussehra is considered as the main day of the Navratri festival, granting it effectively cross for 10 days instead of 9. Also, as Navratri depends on the lunar schedule, in a few years it may be honored for 8 days, with Dussehra on the 9th day. There are 4 associated ceremonies, additionally called Navratri, which are kept at separate steps of the year; although, the first harvest ceremony, also called Sharad Navratri, is the most important.
Each day of Navratri has encouraging importance and with that arrives various colors, which is appropriate to that day. Buy designer kurta sets for women for this year's Navratri celebration.
Significance of 9 colors of Navratri:Every one of the 9 days of Navratri is devoted to the 9 avatars of Goddess Durga, who is the Goddess of Shakti or strength. All of the 9 colors of Navratri signifies the essence of the Devi.
- Orange: On the opening day of Navratri, devotees worship Maa Shailputri. On the aforementioned very day, one should wear in bright and vibrant Orange, which indicates energy and happiness.
- White: Maa Brahmacharini is amplified on the 2nd day of Navratri. It is said that one should clothe in white-colored attire on this day, as it is a symbol of peace and pureness.
- Red: Maa Chandraghanta is honored on the 3rd day of this festival. Red is the color for the day as it implies refinement and fearlessness.
- Royal Blue: The 4th day of Navratri is equipped to admire Maa Kushmanda. It is asserted that one should cover in royal blue on this 4th day of Navratri, as it is considered good for wellness and accomplishment.
- Yellow: As Goddess Skandamata, mother of Lord Kartikeya, is commemorated on the 5th day, one should costume in yellow. The color endures for happiness and brilliance.
- Green: On the 6th day of Navratri, followers celebrate Maa Kaalratri. This is also the time when Durga Puja begins. The color of the day is green, which indicates new sources and germination.
- Grey: The 7th day of Navratri is for the recognition of Maa Katyayani. On this day, one should wear attire in grey color, as it reaches for the influence of shaping.
- Purple: Maa Mahagauri is intensified on the 8th day of Navratri. It is said that one should dress in purple on this 8th day of Navratri, as it is a structure of power of knowledge and consent.
- Peacock Green: The 9th and final avatar of Maa Durga, Maa Siddhidatri is magnified on the 9th day of Navratri. Peacock Green is the color for the day as it is supposed to meet the goals of the followers.
The above mentioned 9 colors are followed every year. People specially buy women's dresses online according to the colors mentioned above. People get all dressed for Garba in the evening wearing the color according to the day as mentioned above. At our online portal, you can find modernized ethnic wear outfits that are curated by our designers keeping the latest trends in mind. To make it more feasible for you, we have selected a few outfits that would be the best for this year's Navratri below. The given below recommendations are according to the nine colors of Navratri.
Outfit recommendation from Idalia for 9 days of Navratri:
Orange solid straight kurta
This is an orange-red rayon slub solid straight kurta with a mandarin collar and a button placket and pom-pom detailing in sleeves. It has three-quarter sleeves and side slits.
Off White Floral Print Dress
This is an ideal dress for you when it comes to going on picnics, or to a luncheon, or to just your friend's place. This floral dress arrives with a V neck collar and a waistband assigning.
Navy Blue Printed Cold Shoulder Dress
Cold shoulder being in vogue these days, we even have cold shoulder attire that is a precise fit for your dinner functions, and also for the mom to be as it is all comfortable and easy to carry where ever you go. Buy women's dresses online from Idalia.
Black And Maroon Anarkali Dress
The most suitable dress for your festivities and presentation is this Anarkali dress as it gives you a perfect festival feel. It comes in a round V neck having three-quarter sleeves. Buy kurta set with dupatta that has a yoke and thread assigning with patched edges.
Premium Green Shrug
You can pair your plain rooted colored kurta with a shrug. This offers your outfit looks modern even though it is ethnic. It can be matched with a combination of leggings or pants.
Mustard and Sage green kurta set
The perfect and the most comfortable kurta set for you to wear for Navratri. This is a round neck, three quarter sleeves kurta set that comes with a palazzo pant and thread and tassel detailing.
Grey embroidered kurta
This embroidered kurta comes with a round neck and three-quarter sleeves. It has pipe-in detail and is a calf-length kurta.
Gold print peplum kurta set
This gold print kurta set comes with three-quarter sleeves, gota detailing, and comes with a flared white solid palazzo. This is a completely unique kind of kurta set, that you can wear for Navratri and be all comfortable dancing in it.
Lining multicolor dress
This multicolor dress comes with a mandarin V neck and three-quarter sleeves. It has piping detailing and a potli button.
Our prints/ patterns are so unique that you won't find them somewhere else. Apart from the above-mentioned, there is a huge range of outfits available for one to buy from. You can also find western wear at our portal that is also unique in pattern and material. You can also find dupattas that can match with your outfits and add a glam look to it overall.
At Idalia, our couturière helps us make our brand novel as they produce garments based on the most up-to-date trends. From kurta & kurta with skirt to dresses, palazzos to tops & tunics, we have it all blended just for you. We help you in achieving your everyday outfits lighthearted and perfect. We understand the essence of Indian women. Also, we are a brand whose threads are "Made in India". You can purchase from our website and also find us on online portals such as Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Limeroad & Paytm. Happy shopping with us and have a Happy Navratri!